UPDATE: all camps are full - please contact us to be placed on the waiting list
Whitefish Bay Shorewood Nursery School Summer Camp is open to children ages 2 to 5. Children must be 2 by March 1st. Camp curriculum varies from session to session, but the days are structured much like the school day during the academic year. This is a wonderful opportunity for current and future students to become familiar with the teachers, the school, and other students.
- The program will be run by our teaching staff.
- Camp is offered in three, two-week long, Monday-Thursday sessions from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Each session is $200 and must be paid in full by May 18, 2018.
- Session 1: "Little Chefs" June 11-14/18-21
- Session 2: "Bugs & Buds" July 9-12/16-19
- Session 3: "Camping & S'more" August 6-9/13-16
- Children will have lunch at camp. We ask that parents provide a nut-free meal each day, and that all food brought to school adheres to our school's no-nut policy.
- Registration begins February 5th, 2018.